Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm back

((Mood)) Photobucket
((Music)) "She's on Fire"- Train

I'm back...wow...i thought i was only 2 years....but it's more like 2 1/2...how sad...ah well, i'm back!!! So yay for that....demo...i mainly feel like slicing things up....i know it was something small....but i'm pms'ing currently...so no surprise that i'm in a foul mood over something miniscule.

Other news. I'm a mommy ^^ for two years, yup his birthday is tomorrow! We'll be celebrating it on teusday, though at Chili's. Not a lot of people, we're holding 2 diff b-days because both me and my husband's parents are divorced. His dad's in Mississippi, so we just talked to him on the phone. We'll be goin to my dad's in the morning and then evening with be with our moms. Yay...<.<;;; i hate being in the middle. on the one hand...many parties and gifts...more grandparents for my son....i had the same thing...but....it's a royal headache now.....you think it's any easier on the adult children?? nope...nuh uh....we can cope...but holiday functions are a nightmare!!!!

Other news. I'm have finished my first book and am hunting down an agent....it feels odd to know that'll i'll have an agent...i'll need one to get published....kinda scary and exciting and nerve wracking...kinda sends me into panic mode, i'm trying to chill though. It's just strange to think i'll have an agent...as if i were someone important....very strange indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home