Thursday, June 30, 2005

Anxious

((MOOD)) Image hosted by Photobucket.com
((MUSIC)) "Cloud Age Symphony" -Okino (from LastExile)
I'm really getting anxious now, last night i didn't pass out until 5:30am. I'm nearly done packing, but i still have a few things to do. The closet and the stuff i left laying out, stuff we still needed to use..i have boxes laying out to pack them when we absolutly are ready to take off.

I'm also, currently, helping my mother move her stuff out. They may have sold the house, and mom wants to get her stuff out and then move on with her life. Dad is still creating a few problems for her, and his family has cut mom completly out.....*sigh* 21 years of friendship with her and they cut her out over the divorse...my gawd. I am astonished....that side of my family has no class and it often sickens me. They are my family, yes, and i love them, but that is bullshit if you ask me.

Well yesterday we were able to catch almost all the rest of the kitties. 2 left to possibly catch. Paige and Timon. There is no way in hell we'll catch Morpheous or Aurther, they are too wild. But, hopefully i can catch Moe-moe (Timon) he's close to 12 years old and still loves to hunt. Mom really wants me to take him with me when i move so he can become and inside-cat and live the rest of his days safly indoors. Cool and pampered. He shouldn't mind that too much, i only fear that he'll be the snot out of my brother-in-law's (he'll be living with us) dog Lavie...a border collie who loves to heard everyone and everything. My other cat that i'll be taking with me, Stryder, will probably take a few swings at her as well....but more than likely he'll run and hide; either that or he'll hop in my lap and start to drool and drip snot. ^.^; Stryder is a very odd kitty...he drools when he purrs...goes into a catatonic state and begins to drip from both mouth and nose...LOL.. Weird ain't it? lol oh well, i still love the little furball.

Fair-warning just incase i don't post til then, i'll be disappearing offline when i move July 8th for i don't know how long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home